Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Finally..

You are in GTStyler's blog.

Good to see you again guys.
How's it going?

I'm going to write about myself. I'm from South Korea and I'm 23 years old.
I'm York University Language English Institute student as same as you are.

well..my major is Game Engineering it seems really facinating, doesn't it?
What if you want to see about new games...click here

I want to know about you guys and let me know about yourself.

Have a good one and if you could leave a message.^_^

_from GabTae

5 comments:

Sang Woo said...

Hi! Have a nice day.

You're blog is so nice.

Melvin Huynh said...

Your picture is you, isn't it? I think it completely diffrent ^^! Just kidding! Nice to meet you

lulu said...

Hi, GabTae
I can't believe we choose the same seminar. Nice to meet you, again. The girls in that classroom say you're a handsome boy. Of course you are.
Have a nice day!

Jay said...

Melvin, you can say that again. ha ha. Very Nice blog, Gab tae~
Hard to pronounciate. I'm Korean, too. It's weird...

Mark said...

You ! such a naughty naughty lol